* 1 1/2 lbs ground beef, browned and drained
* 1 large onion, chopped
* 2 cups chopped celery
* 1 can tomato soup
* 1 can cream of mushroom soup
* 1 can bean sprouts, drained
* 1/2 cup chow mein noodles
1. Preheat oven to 350.
2. Spray casserole dish with non-stick cooking spray.
3. Combine browned beef, onion, celery, soups, and bean sprouts in casserole dish.
4. Cover and bake for 30 to 40 minutes.
5. Uncover and add chow mein noodles.
6. Put back in oven UNCOVERED for 10 minutes or until top starts to brown a little.