* 1 beef top round roast (about 4 lbs)
* 1 envelope ranch dressing mix
* 1 envelope italian dressing mix
* 1 envelope brown gravy mix
* 1/2 cup water
1. Put the beef roast in crock pot.
2. Mix the envelopes of mixes with water in a bowl then pour into crock pot.
3. Cook, covered, on low for 8-9 hours.
I knew all those packets of mixes I had in my pantry would be good for something. With the creamy, smooth gravy and the tanginess of the Italian dressing, you can't lose with this pot roast. Your family doesn't need to know how easy it was!