1. Preheat oven to 400. Spray a 13" x 9" baking dish with non-stick cooking spray.
2. Combine the Bisquick, water, eggs and 1 cup of the cheese. Spread evenly over the bottom of the baking dish.
3. In a skillet over medium heat, brown the ground beef. Add the soup and vegetables to the ground beef, mix together and heat over medium heat until everything is heated through, stirring occasionally.
4. Spread the meat mixture over the Bisquick mixture in baking dish.
5. Bake for 25 minutes or until very lightly browned. Top with remaining 1/2 cup of cheese and bake for another couple minutes, until cheese is melted.