* 1 lb ground beef
* 1 medium onion, chopped
* 2 garlic cloves, minced
* 16 oz jar cheddar cheese pasta sauce
* 1 tablespoon mustard
* 3 medium tomatoes, chopped
* 1 teaspoon dried Italian seasoning
* 12 oz spaghetti noodles
1. In a large skillet, brown ground beef with onion and garlic, then drain any liquid and fat.
2. Add to the skillet the garlic, cheese sauce, mustard, tomatoes, and seasoning, and stir to mix.
3. Bring to a simmer, stirring occasionally, for 10 minutes.
4. While sauce is simmering, cook noodles per package directions and drain well.
5. Pour noodles in big serving bowl and pour sauce over, mixing gently. Serve hot.