* 1 lb package ziti pasta, cooked and drained per package instructions
* 1 medium onion, chopped
* 1 lb ground beef
* 2 jars (26 oz each) spaghetti sauce of choice
* 1 1/2 cups sour cream
* 6 oz sliced provolone cheese
* 6 oz shredded mozzarella cheese
* 4 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
1.Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Brown ground beef and onion in a large skillet. Drain off fat. In same skillet add spaghetti sauce to meat and simmer for 15 minutes.
3. In a greased 9" x 13" (or similar size) baking dish layer 1/2 meat sauce, 1/2 ziti, 1/2 provolone cheese, 1/2 sour cream and 1/2 mozzarella cheese. Then repeat the layers. Finally, sprinkle the parmesan cheese over the top.
4. Bake uncovered for 30 - 40 minutes or until hot and bubbly and the top is golden brown.