* 1 (4 oz.) pkg. lemon gelatin
* 1 (4 oz.) pkg. orange gelatin
* 2 C hot water
* 1 small can crushed pineapple drained (save juice)
* 2 bananas, sliced
* 1 C miniature marshmallows
* 1/2 C sharp cheddar cheese shredded
* 1 egg beaten
* 2 TBSP. flour
* 2 TBSP butter
* 1/2 C sugar
* 1 C pineapple juice
* 1 (4 oz.) pkg. cream cheese, softened
* 1 C cool whip
1. Place both boxes of gelatin in a large mixing bowl.
2. Add hot water and stir until gelatin is completely dissolved.
3. Pour in the cold water and let set until cooled.
4. Once cooled add the pineapple, bananas and marshmallows.
5. Pour the mixture into a large glass pan.
6. Place in the refrigerator until firm.
7. While gelatin is firming up make the topping.
8. In a small pan over medium heat cook together egg, flour, butter, sugar and pineapple juice.
9. Be sure to stir often and continue cooking until mixture is thick.
10. Remove from heat and cool to room temperature.
11. Add the cream cheese to the cooled mixture.
12. Add the cool whip and stir to incorporate into the thickened mixture.
13. Spread the mixture over the top of the firm gelatin.
14. Cover the top with cheese before serving.