* 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
* 1 can (10 3/4 oz) cream of mushroom soup
* 1/4 cup flour
* 1 can (4 oz) sliced mushrooms, drained
* hot cooked mashed potatoes
1. Sprinkle chicken with salt, pepper and paprika to taste then put in crock pot.
2. Combine soup, flour and mushrooms then pour in crock pot.
3. Cook, covered, on low for 7-8 hours.
4. Serve with mashed potatoes.
When we want a fast and delicious meal that even our most finicky eater will enjoy, this easy chicken breast dish is the ticket. The few, simple ingredients guarantee that our little ones will like the flavor... and we're not complaining either!