1. Thaw the broccoli and let it drain in a colander.
2. Meanwhile, in large heavy saucepan, melt the butter over medium heat, and blend in with a whisk the flour, salt, and pepper.
3. Add the chicken broth and stir until mixture thickens.
4. Stir in the cream and wine and cook, stirring, until blended and thick and bubbly.
5. Assemble in a 9x13 baking dish. Lay broccoli in pan, pour 1/2 the sauce over, and top with chicken.
6. To the 1/2 sauce left in sauce pan, add the Parmesan cheese and stir until melted a bit, then pour over the chicken in dish.
7. Bake in preheated 350 degree oven for 30 to 40 minutes or until top is beginning to brown and broccoli is tender.