1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. Sift the flour into a medium size bowl.
3. Add the sugar to the flour.
4. Add the baking powder, baking soda, salt, cinnamon and ginger to the sifter.
5. Sift the ingredients into the flour and toss to combine.
6. Place the pineapple into a food processor.
7. Add the oil, applesauce and egg whites.
8. Pour the rice milk, vinegar and vanilla into the food processor.
9. Process the mixture until well combined.
10. Fold the pineapple mixture into the dry ingredients until completely moistened.
11. Add the carrots and walnuts into the batter and mix until well combined.
12. Transfer the batter to a spring form pan.
13. Bake 40 minutes or until a knife inserted in the center comes out clean.
14. Allow the cake to cool completely before cutting.
Everything but the kitchen sink! That is what you throw into this cake. The flavor combination of pineapple, applesauce, and ginger are really incredible. The magic is how moist this carrot cake is! Try my favorite "Easy Creamy Dairy-Free Frosting" to top it all off. Yummy!