* 8 oz package cream cheese, room temperature
* 1 cup mayonnaise
* 2 cucumbers, peeled, seeded and chopped
* 2 tablespoons sliced scallions
* 1 tablespoon lemon juice
* 1/2 teaspoon dill weed
* 1/2 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
1. Beat cream cheese until smooth.
2. Add remaining ingredients, mix well.
3. Serve with an assortment of crackers or fresh veggies.
When you get tired of serving the same old 'ranch style' dips or 'veggie soup mix' dips, try this fresh recipe for a change. Serve it at any potluck or gathering for a pleasant surprise for your guests.
You can substitute chives for the scallions for a very flavorful change.