* 1 (20 in) loaf of French bread cut in half horizontally
* 1/2 C Thousand Island dressing
* 1/2 lb corned beef, sliced thin
* 8 (1 oz) slices of Swiss cheese cut into 2 in long slices
1. Heat the broiler while preparing
2. With aluminum foil line a broiler pan.
3. On the open side of the bread spread the dressing.
4. Put the corned beef and Swiss cheese slices on the bread halves.
5. Broil 6 inches from the heat for 5 minutes or until the cheese has melted.
6. Cut each side of the bread in 2 inch pieces when it has cooled enough to handle.
This traditional sandwich is about as simple as it gets. Because it's so easy, you can get all the ingredients together, leave a note for the guys, and they can help themselves. Perfect for the big game!