* 4 potatoes, sliced
* 1/4 C margarine
* 2 TBSP flour
* 1 C milk
* 1/2 tsp. salt
* 1/4 tsp. pepper
* 1/2 C onions, diced fine
* 1/2 C barbecue sauce
* 1 C cheddar cheese, grated
1. Spray a baking dish with a non stick cooking spray.
2. Place the margarine in a large saucepan over medium high heat.
3. Heat the margarine until completely melted.
4. Stir in the flour.
5. Slowly pour in the milk.
6. Continue stirring continuously until mixture thickens.
7. Remove from the heat.
8. Stir in the salt, pepper and onions.
9. Add the barbecue sauce.
10. Add the cheese and stir until completely melted.
11. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
12. Layer one half of the potato slices in the casserole dish.
13. Pour half of the cheese mixture over the top.
14. Add the remaining potatoes.
15. Top with the remaining cheese mixture.
16. Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until the potatoes are fork tender.