1. Preheat oven to 325 degrees. Grease, butter, or coat a large pie tin or other shallow baking dish about the same size with cooking spray.
2. In a large bowl, put the cranberries. Using a potato masher, mash them up a little bit to break them up.
3. Add to the bowl the remaining ingredients, stirring to mix; do not over-mix.
4. Bake in preheated oven for 1-1/4 hour to 1-1/2 hour or until pie forms a crust-like top, browns slightly, and sets up.
5. Remove and let cool at room temperature. Serve at room temperature with a dollop of whipped topping.
Who says quiche always has to be savory? How about making a sweet quiche! This is sort of a cross between a quiche, a crumble, and a pie. Whatever you want to call it, it's delicious! I love the combination of tangy cranberry with the creamy, sweet, and warm spices. I hope you'll give this a try.