Rachael Ray's 30-Minute Healthy Recipes
* 1 1/2 lbs ground beef
* 1/2 teaspoon garlic pepper
* 1 block (8 oz) Velveeta cheese, diced
* 2 tablespoons milk
* 1 cup chopped green bell pepper
* 1/4 cup chopped onion
* 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
* 8 hamburger/sandwich buns
1. Brown ground beef with garlic pepper in skillet. 2. Drain fat.
3. Put meat in crock pot.
4. Add all remaining ingredients, except buns.
5. Cover and cook on low 7 hours.
My other popular recipes:
Got a recipe that you love? Why not let others love it too?
Other Sites you May Enjoy:
Start your own Food Business
Food Direct Sales Home Business Opportunities
What Can I Make with This Food?
Kitchen Cleaning Tips
Contact Us | Easy Free Recipes