* 4 skinless chicken thighs
* 4 skinless chicken legs
* 1 can (15 oz) chunky Italian-style tomato sauce
* 1 jar (4 1/2 oz) whole mushrooms, drained
* 1 teaspoon dried oregano leaves
* 1 small onion, sliced
* 1 small green bell pepper, chopped
* 2 garlic cloves, minced
* 1/4 cup water
* 2 tablespoons flour
1. Mix together all ingredients (except water and flour) in crock pot.
2. Cover and cook on low 7-8 hours.
3. Take chicken and veggies out of crock pot. Keep warm.
4. Blend water and flour in a little bowl.
5. Stir into sauce in crock pot.
6. Turn heat to high, cover and cook 10 minutes, until sauce thickens.
7. Serve sauce over chicken and veggies.