* 1 lb boneless pork shoulder, cut into 3/4" cubes
* 1 small onion, cut into 1/4" wedges
* 1 can (5 oz) sliced bamboo shoots, drained
* 1/2 cup teriyaki baste/glaze
* 1 teaspoon ground ginger
* 1 package (1 lb) frozen broccoli, carrots and water chestnuts combo - thawed and drained
* cooked rice
1. Put pork, onion, bamboo shoots, teriyaki baste/glaze in crock pot. Stir well.
2. Cover and cook on low 6-7 hours.
3. Add vegetables, cover and cook on high 15 minutes or until everything is heated through.
Serve over cooked rice.