* 1 butternut squash, peeled and seeded, cut into 1-inch chunks
* 1 large zucchini cut in 1-inch chunks
* 1 large yellow summer squash cut in 1-inch chunks
* 1 large onion, diced
* 1 large red bell pepper, diced
* 4 oz. thin green beans, trimmed and cut in 2-inch lengths
* 1 can (28 oz.) crushed tomatoes
* 1 can (14 1/2 oz.) vegetable stock
* 2 TBSP fresh oregano, chopped
* 1 1/2 tsp. chopped garlic
* 1 pkg. (9 oz.) fresh cheese tortellini
* 1 pkg. (5 oz.) baby spinach
* 3 TBSP grated Parmesan cheese
1. Place the butternut and summer squash into your crock pot.
2. Add the zucchini, onion, red pepper, green beans and tomatoes on top of the squash.
3. Sprinkle with the oregano and garlic.
4. Add the vegetable stock and stir.
5. Cover you crock pot and place the cook setting on low.
6. Allow to simmer for 5 hours.
7. After 5 hours turn your crock pot setting to high.
8. Gently fold in the cheese tortellini.
9. Replace lid and continue to cook an additional 15 minutes.
10. Pasta should be slightly tender.
11. Add the spinach and cheese.
12. Cover and cook an additional 10 minutes or until spinach becomes as tender as you like.