Rachael Ray's 30-Minute Healthy Recipes
* 2 cans cream of mushroom soup
* 3 C water
* 3 C converted long-grain white rice (uncooked)
* 1 C thinly sliced celery
* 1 to 2 C cubed cooked turkey
* 2 C frozen mixed vegetables
* 1 tsp. poultry seasoning
* 1 TBSP dried minced onion
1. Mix water and soup together in a mixing bowl.
2. Pour into crock pot.
3. Add all the other ingredients and mix well.
4. Cover and set on low temperature.
5. Cook 8 hours.
My other popular recipes:
Got a recipe that you love? Why not let others love it too?
Other Sites you May Enjoy:
Start your own Food Business
Food Direct Sales Home Business Opportunities
What Can I Make with This Food?
Kitchen Cleaning Tips
Contact Us | Easy Free Recipes