1. Pour the pineapple with the juice into a large mixing bowl.
2. Add the salt, sugar and flour.
3. Stir until just blended together.
4. Add the eggs.
5. Mix ingredients together well.
6. In a separate bowl toss the bread cubes and butter together.
7. Be sure to cover all the bread well with the butter.
8. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
9. Prepare a 2 qt. casserole dish and a non-stick cooking spray.
10. Fold the bread cubes into the pineapple mixture carefully.
11. Place the pineapple mixture into the prepared casserole dish.
12. Bake for 45 minutes.