1. Beat the cream cheese in a mixing bowl on low speed until smooth.
2. Beat in the powdered sugar, yogurt, and orange concentrate until blended well.
3. Stir the vanilla into the mixture well.
4. Mix in the thawed whipped topping.
5. Serve as a dip for the fresh strawberries.
This fruit dip is very creamy and sweet, so I consider it a dessert in our house. Strawberries happen to be our favorite fruit for dipping, but really any fruit will do. Try slicing up fresh peaches, tart apples, or even pineapple chunks would be fun. The next time you're asked to bring a dish to a potluck, consider bringing a container of this dip and a platter of fruit to really impress the potluck crowd!