Rachael Ray's 30-Minute Healthy Recipes
* 2 cans (16 oz each) cream style corn
* 6 oz package corn muffin mix
* 2 eggs, beaten
* 1/2 cup melted butter
1. Spray baking dish with non-stick cooking spray.
2. Combine all ingredients in a bowl, mixing until just blended, then transfer to baking dish.
3. Bake at 350 for 45 to 50 minutes.
If you like corn muffins, you'll love this corn pudding. It's a simple recipe that our family loves for breakfast, lunch, or dinner. It even makes a nice late night snack. Enjoy!
My other popular recipes:
Got a recipe that you love? Why not let others love it too?
Other Sites you May Enjoy:
Start your own Food Business
Food Direct Sales Home Business Opportunities
What Can I Make with This Food?
Kitchen Cleaning Tips
Contact Us | Easy Free Recipes