1. Preheat oven to 350.
2. Combine sugar, eggs, and butter in a large bowl; mix well.
3. Stir in vanilla, flour, and cocoa.
4. Transfer to lightly greased baking dish.
5. Bake for 25 to 30 minutes.
6. Remove and cut into squares when cooled.
This recipe is for anyone who thinks they can't make brownies from scratch. There is nothing complicated about it, and these brownies taste SO much better than the boxed kind! Give them a try!
You can add a few chopped nuts if you like, just add a few after the 3rd step and mix slightly. You can even frost the brownies for an extra-special treat.