Make My Eyes Water Easy Chicken Wings
* 2 lbs chicken wings
* 1 C vegetable oil
* 1/2 tsp salt
* 1/2 tsp pepper
* 1/2 C butter
* 1 tsp cider vinegar
As much hot pepper sauce as you desire
1. Place oil in deep fryer and heat to 375 degrees.
2. Place a couple of wings in the deep fryer at a time.
3. Cook approximately 10 minutes or until wings float to the top and are lightly browned.
4. Remove wings and drain well on paper towel.
5. Continue frying wings until all the wings have been cooked.
6. Remember to bring hot oil back up to 375 degrees before adding more wings.
7. Once the wings have been drained well season with the salt and pepper.
8. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
9. Melt butter in a large saucepan over medium heat.
10. When butter has melted add the vinegar and hot pepper sauce.
11. Continue to heat until heated through about 1 minute.
12. Place wings in a large mixing bowl.
13. Pour hot butter sauce over the wings.
14. Mix to coat all the wings well.
15. Place wings in a large baking pan in a single layer.
16. Bake 15 minutes or until heated through.