1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees and line muffin tin cups with papers.
2. Put ingredients in bowl and blend until just mixed together; the consistency will be a bit lumpy, which is good.
3. Spoon batter into muffin cups about 2/3 full.
4. Bake in preheated oven for 20 to 25 minutes or until golden brown.
5. Remove and let cool slightly, then remove paper cup filled muffins to cooling rack.
If you're just not into measuring flour, sugar, etc. but want to make a home-style muffin, go ahead and grab a cake mix, add your own fresh ingredients, and you'll have a treat that's as tasty as any made-from-scratch muffin recipe.
We always have leftover cranberry orange relish after Thanksgiving, so this recipe came about as the simplest way to use it all up. It's especially nice for breakfast the morning after Thanksgiving when you don't want to plan a big meal but want something nice to serve overnight guests and your family.