1. Cook noodles per package directions.
2. Cook broccoli in saucepan (in just a little bit of water)over medium heat about 5 minutes (just until it's a little tender). Drain well.
3. Remove broccoli from pan and put into large bowl.
4. Melt butter in saucepan then add flour and stir until smooth. Slowly stir milk in.
5. Bring to boil over medium heat. Continue to cook for 2 minutes, stirring constantly until thickened.
6. Mix in bowl with broccoli. Add Parmesan cheese.
7. Serve atop the fettuccine noodles.