From Freezer to Oven Fried Chicken
* 3/4 C sour cream
* 1 TBSP lemon juice
* 1 tsp. Worcestershire sauce
* 1 tsp. celery salt
* 1 tsp. salt
* 1/8 tsp. pepper
* 1/2 tsp. paprika
* 2 cloves garlic, chopped fine
* 1 C dry bread crumbs
* 2 1/2 lbs fryer chicken, cut up
1. Place the sour cream into a mixing bowl.
2. Pour in the lemon juice and Worcestershire sauce.
3. Stir together well to incorporate the flavors.
4. Mixture should be a smooth consistency.
5. Add in the celery salt, salt, pepper, paprika and garlic.
6. Mix well to incorporate all the ingredients.
7. Pour the bread crumbs into a separate shallow bowl or plate.
8. Dip the chicken pieces into the smooth mixture.
9. Roll each piece through the bread crumbs being sure to coat completely and evenly.
10. Prepare a baking sheet with a non stick cooking spray.
11. Place each chicken piece in a single layer on the prepared baking sheet.
12. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
13. Bake the chicken 45 minutes.
14. The chicken will be a golden brown and tender when pierced with a fork when done.
15. Allow the chicken to cool completely before freezing.
16. To freeze wrap each piece of chicken in aluminum foil.
17. Secure as many pieces as you like in freezer wrap and seal tight.
18. Chicken will remain fresh in the freezer for up to 2 months.
19. To reheat remove the freezer wrap.
20. Place each piece of chicken still wrapped in the aluminum foil on a baking sheet.
21. Preheat the oven to 450 degrees.
22. Bake the chicken 25 minutes.
23. Remove the aluminum foil and continue baking 10 to 15 minutes or until the chicken is crispy.