1. Preheat the oven to 450 and lightly flour a baking sheet.
2. Sift together the flour and baking soda and using a fork, add in the butter, smashing and mixing until it resembles fine crumbs.
3. Whisk together the lemon juice and milk and let stand 1 minute or until thickened.
4. Stir into the flour mixture and knead a few times to create a dough ball, roll out into 1/4 thick and cut into rounds using a floured drinking glass or biscuit cutter.
5. Place on the prepared baking sheet; brush with milk and bake 20 minutes or until brown.