* 1 lb. ground beef
* 3 shallots, finely chopped
* 3 cloves garlic, chopped
* 1 (1 inch) piece fresh ginger, grated
* 1 tbsp freshly ground black pepper
* 2 tsp fish sauce
* 2 tsp brown sugar
1. Place the beef, shallots, garlic, ginger, pepper, fish sauce and sugar into a bowl.
2. Use your hands to mix the ingredients together and then form into meatballs.
3. Place meatballs on skewers.
4. Lightly oil the grill grate and preheat the grill to medium.
5. Cook the meatballs for 8 minutes or until cooked through turning occasionally.
With just 7 ingredients you can make some pretty awesome meatballs! The ginger and fish sauce are my two all time favorite flavors, so when you combine them in these meatball kabobs, you've really got a fabulous flavor.
Grill up some summer squash and zucchini to serve with these meatballs for a really colorful and tasty dish.