* 1 TBSP olive oil
* 1/4 C cooked ham, diced
* 1/4 C fresh mushrooms, diced
* 1/4 C onion, diced
* 1/4 C yellow pepper, sliced
* 1/4 C red pepper, sliced
* 1/4 tsp salt
* 1/8 tsp pepper
* 1 dash of cayenne pepper
* 4 tortilla shells, warmed
* 1 C cheddar cheese, shredded
* 1/4 C of salsa
1. Heat the oil in a pan then stir in the ham, mushrooms, onions and peppers.
2. Cook 4 minutes stirring constantly then season with the salt, pepper and cayenne.
3. Use a slotted spoon to spread 1/4 of the ham mixture over each tortilla.
4. Sprinkle evenly with the cheese and add a spoon of salsa to each burrito.
5. Roll the tortillas around the filling and tuck in the ends to form the burrito.
I serve this for lunch or dinner, but if you want to make it for breakfast, just scramble up some eggs and include those in your mixture. Either way, these are very filling and delicious!