* 1/3 C mayonnaise
* 1 C (4 oz) American cheese, shredded
* 2 oz sliced deli ham, finely chopped
* 2 TBSP sliced green onions
* 1 TBSP prepared horseradish
* 48 Melba toast rounds
1. In a large bowl cream together mayonnaise and cheese.
2. Mix in the horseradish well.
3. Fold in the green onions making sure they are completely covered in the mixture.
4. Gently fold in the ham pieces mixing well.
5. Place one round tsp of mixture on each of the Melba toast rounds.
6. Microwave on high about 10 seconds or until cheese has completely melted.