Rachael Ray's 30-Minute Healthy Recipes
* 1/2 lb ground beef
* 2 cups water
* 1 can (14 1/2 oz) stewed tomatoes
* 1 package (10 oz) frozen mixed vegetables
* 1 can (8 oz) tomato sauce
* 1 envelope dry onion soup mix
* 1/2 teaspoon sugar
1. Brown ground beef in saucepan over medium heat. Drain fat.
2. Stir in the rest of ingredients.
3. Bring to a boil.
4. Reduce heat to simmer, cover and simmer about 15 minutes.
My other popular recipes:
Got a recipe that you love? Why not let others love it too?
Other Sites you May Enjoy:
Start your own Food Business
Food Direct Sales Home Business Opportunities
What Can I Make with This Food?
Kitchen Cleaning Tips
Contact Us | Easy Free Recipes