* 6 bacon slices
* 1 medium onion, chopped
* 1/2 C ketchup
* 3 TBSP dark brown sugar
* 1 TBSP cider vinegar
* 1 tsp. salt
* 1 tsp. dry mustard
* 1 (16 oz.) can pork and beans
* 1 (16 oz.) can kidney beans, drained
* 1 (16 oz.) can butter beans, drained
1. Place the bacon in a large skillet over medium heat.
2. Cook bacon until crisp.
3. Drain on a paper towel.
4. Place the onion in the bacon drippings.
5. Cook the onions 5 minutes or until tender.
6. Pour the entire content of the skillet into a large bowl.
7. Stir in the ketchup, sugar, vinegar, salt and mustard.
8. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
9. Fold in all three cans of beans.
10. Pour the mixture into a large baking dish.
11. Crumble the bacon over the top.
12. Bake 25 minutes or until bubbly.