* 1/2 lb ground chuck
* 1/2 lb ground pork
* 1 1/2 C Swiss cheese, shredded and divided
* 1 egg, slightly beaten
* 1 small onion, chopped
* 1 tsp. celery salt
* 1/4 tsp. nutmeg
* 1/4 tsp. allspice
* 3 C cooked rice, divided
* 1 (10 oz) can cream of mushroom soup
* 3/4 C milk
* 3 garlic cloves, minced
* 1/2 C Parmesan cheese, grated
* Aluminum foil
* Freezer wrap
1. Put both the ground chuck and ground pork in a large mixing bowl.
2. Place the egg and onion into the same bowl.
3. Sprinkle in the celery salt, nutmeg and allspice.
4. Add 1/2 C of the Swiss cheese.
5. Add 1 C of the rice.
6. Mix all together until completely combined.
7. When mixed together form into meatballs of your preferred size.
8. Place the meatballs in a large baking dish.
9. Bake in a preheated 350 degree oven for 20 minutes or until browned.
10. Remove and place in the refrigerator until cooled.
11. Combine the rest of the Swiss cheese, mushroom soup and milk.
12. Stir in the garlic and Parmesan cheese.
13. Add the remaining rice and mix well.
14. Line a freezer container with aluminum foil.
15. Place the cooled meatballs in the container.
16. Pour the cheese mixture over the top of the meatballs.
17. Cover and freeze.
18. Meatballs can be frozen for up to 3 months.
19. To serve thaw the meatballs.
20. Place in a baking dish and cover with aluminum foil.
21. Bake in a 350 degree 50 minutes or until heated through.