1. Spread sliced fruit in one layer on a baking sheet.
2. Freeze, uncovered, until solid.
3. Once the fruit is frozen, let thaw at room temperature for 15 minutes.
4. Place in a blender with orange juice and blend until smooth.
5. Add a small pinch of salt and sugar to taste.
You can make this sorbet with any of your favorite fruits. Sliced strawberries, peaches, kiwi, bananas and mangos work well.
This is a healthy alternative to many smoothie recipes.
It's also an appropriate alternative to ice cream -- especially for those who are lactose-intolerant.