* 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
* 1 tablespoon sugar, more or less to taste.
* 2 tablespoons prepared horseradish
* 1 tablespoon lemon juice
* 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
* 1/2 cup whipping cream, whipped
1. Mix first 5 ingredients together. Gently fold in whipped whipping cream.
Serve with corned beef either as a sauce or a spread with a hearty bread for sandwiches.
Plain horseradish is pretty strong, but if you like the flavor, you'll love how this sauce takes all that hotness and tames it a bit so you can really enjoy it! The combination of the sweet and hot is very nice.