* 1/2 cup evaporated milk
* 1/3 cup frozen peas, thawed
* 1 egg, beaten
* 1/4 cup chopped red bell pepper
* 3 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
* 1/3 cup freshly shredded Parmesan cheese (divided)
* 9 oz package refrigerated linguine, cooked and drained per package directions
1. Combine milk, peas, egg, and bell pepper in a saucepan over low heat, stir together with a fork until egg is combined well.
2. Put over low heat and cook, stirring often, until mixture forms a thick sauce.
3. Stir in bacon and half of the cheese, continuing stirring until heated through.
4. Cook pasta and drain; then stir sauce into pasta while still hot, topping with remaining Parmesan cheese. Serve as a main dish or side dish alongside grilled fish or chicken.