* 1 can (49 1/2 oz) chicken broth
* 1 can (28 oz) diced tomatoes (not drained)
* 6 medium carrots, sliced
* 1/2 lb fresh green beans, cut into 1" pieces
* 3 large celery ribs, sliced
* 1 large onion, chopped
* 3/4 lb red potatoes, cut into 1/2" cubes
* 1 tablespoon dried basil
* 2 teaspoons dried Italian seasoning
* 2 garlic cloves, minced
* 1/4 cup chopped fresh basil
* 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
* salt & garlic pepper to taste
* grated Parmesan cheese to sprinkle on top
1. Put in crock pot: broth, tomatoes, carrots, green beans, celery, onion, potatoes, dried basil, Italian seasoning and garlic. Stir well.
2. Cover and cook on low for 8 hours. Add fresh basil, olive oil and salt & garlic pepper to taste. Sprinkle Parmesan cheese on top of each bowl served.