* 1 Tbsp cooking oil
* 1 small sweet onion, diced
* 1 garlic clove, crushed or grated
* 1 Tbsp curry powder
* 1 tsp ground ginger
* 1 large head cauliflower, cut into small florets
* 1 can (13.5 oz size) unsweetened coconut milk
* 1/2 cup water or broth
* 1 1/2 lbs. cooked chicken, shredded
* salt and pepper to taste
1. In a large heavy skillet over medium-low heat, put the oil and and diced onion, stirring until onion is translucent.
2. Stir in the garlic, curry powder, and ginger, and continue cooking just until the garlic gets fragrant.
3. Add the cauliflower, coconut milk, and water or broth, turn heat down to low, loosely cover the skillet, and simmer until cauliflower is knife-tender.
4. Add the chicken to the skillet, stir, taste for salt and pepper and adjust seasonings to your liking.
5. Simmer, uncovered, for another 5 to 10 minutes or until chicken is hot and the liquid has thickened a little and reduces slightly.
6. Serve hot over rice, if that suits your diet. Otherwise, serve as is in bowls like a thick stew.