*2 tbsp olive oil
*4 skinless chicken breasts cut into thin strips
*1 cup flour
*1 red onion, finely chopped
*1 orange bell pepper, finely chopped
*1 red bell pepper, finely chopped
*1 can pineapple chunks in own juice DO NOT DRAIN
*2 Tbsp white vinegar
*2 Tbsp ketchup
*2 Tbsp soy sauce
*1 Tbsp brown sugar
* hot cooked brown rice for serving
1. Pour the oil in a skillet over medium heat, flour the chicken and place in the oil.
2. Brown the chicken for 10 minutes on both sides.
3. Add in the onions and peppers and sautÚ for 3 minutes.
4. Stir in the pineapple with the juice, vinegar, ketchup, soy sauce, and brown sugar.
5. Cover and simmer 10 minutes or until heated through.
6. Serve over rice.