*24 large 10-inch flour tortillas
*2 lbs jalapeños cold pack cheese
*3 pounds chicken pieces, cooked and shredded (You can use rotisserie chicken from the deli
*3 cups mild salsa
*1-1/4 pounds red bell pepper, seeded and diced
*1-1/2 cup scallions, or green onions, sliced
*Guacamole for garnish
*Pickled jalapeños peppers
1. Spread each tortilla with 2-3 tablespoons cold pack cheese
2. In bowl, toss chicken with salsa, red pepper and scallions
3. Spoon approximately ½ mixture into each tortilla
4. Roll up tightly.
5. Serve with bean dip, salsa and jalapeños.
6. Garnish with guacamole and sour cream if desired.