* 1 C orange juice
* 1 tsp honey
* 1 tsp lemon juice
* 1/4 C plain yogurt
* 1 banana, sliced
* 6 strawberries, sliced
* 1 kiwi peeled and sliced
1. Pour the orange juice, honey and lemon juice into a mixing bowl.
2. Fold the yogurt into the mixture until blended in well.
3. Place the slices of fruit into the mixture and gently stir to coat.
4. Cover and refrigerate until chilled through.
5. Ladle into dessert cups to serve.
You can mix up the fruit a little here, but the kiwi and strawberry combination is really a treat in our house, so we don't bother changing it. The dessert cup turns out quite pretty, so it is suitable for special occasions, but also good every day!