* 1 (4 oz.) pkg. cream cheese, at room temperature
* 1/2 of a (7 oz.) jar marshmallow cream
* 1 graham cracker pie crust
* 1 apple, sliced
* 1 kiwi, sliced
* Pineapple chunks
* 1 pear, sliced
* 3 strawberries, quartered
* Shredded coconut
1. Place the cream cheese and marshmallow cream into a mixing bowl, and on low speed with an electric mixer, beat until smooth.
2. Spread the mixture evenly into the pie crust.
3. Arrange the fruit over the top of the cream cheese mixture.
4. Sprinkle the top of the fruit evenly with the coconut.
5. Cover and refrigerate until nice and chilled.
You've got to set aside your diet just once to enjoy this pie! Who hasn't looked longingly at a jar of marshmallow fluff, knowing that to devour it would be just so wrong, but just so good. Mix up the fruit a bit to your liking because anything goes, really.
Story from my childhood... my sister and I ate almost an entire jar of marshmallow fluff, and the reason we didn't eat the entire jar was because, when you leave a little bit in the jar, and turn the jar upside down, what's left of the fluff slides to the top. So, when Mom opened the jar (that she found upside down in the cupboard... hmmmm), what appeared to be a full jar was just the fluff that slid to the top of the jar when it was upside down. When she stuck the spatula in, she found nothing but an empty jar underneath the false fluff top. Moms, just keep this in mind.