* 1/2 C of cream
* 1 tsp icing sugar
* 1/2 C of chocolate spread
* 1/2 C mixed nuts
* 1/2 C of colorful edible candy sprinkles
* 1/2 pkg. of mini Italian bread sticks
1. Place the cream and sugar into a bowl and mix with a mixer until thick.
2. Stir in the chocolate spread until well blended.
3. Place the nuts and sprinkles into 2 separate shallow bowls.
4. Coat each bread stick with the chocolate mixture.
5. Roll each coated bread stick through the nuts and sprinkles.
6. Place on parchment lined baking sheet and let cool at room temperature.
These are great little treats for any occasion when you want to serve something sweet and fun. You can put them in the refrigerator to harden up a bit, but only for about 1 minute. Otherwise, the chocolate will get sweaty.