Oh So Good Chicken Lasagna
* 3 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
* 6 no need to cook lasagna noodles
* 1 cube chicken bouillon
* 1/4 C hot water
* 1 (8 oz) pkg low-fat cream cheese, softened
* 2 C shredded low-fat mozzarella cheese
* 1 (26 oz) jar low sodium spaghetti sauce
1. Place chicken in large pan.
2. Cover chicken with water.
3. Bring to a boil and cook 13 to 15 minutes or until juices are no longer pink.
4. Remove chicken and allow cooling just until cool enough to handle.
5. Shred chicken.
6. Place bouillon cube in hot water and dissolve.
7. In large mixing bowl place chicken, cream cheese, 1/2 the pkg of mozzarella cheese and the bouillon mixture.
8. Stir together well.
9. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
10. In a 9X13 baking dish place 1/3 of the spaghetti sauce.
11. Place a layer of the chicken mixture on top of sauce.
12. Take 3 lasagna noodles and place lengthwise on top of chicken mixture.
13. Continue to layer each ingredient in that order finishing with sauce on the top.
14. Sprinkle the rest of the mozzarella cheese over the top.
15. Place baking dish in preheated oven for 1 hour.
16. Allow lasagna to stand for about 5 minutes after removing from oven.
17. Cut into squares and serve.