* 1 C cooked chicken, chopped
* 1/4 C ranch dressing
* 2 tsp chili powder
* 1/2 tsp lime peel, grated
* 4 (10 in) tortillas
* 1 C Mexican cheese blend, shredded
* 2 green onions, sliced thin
* 1 TBSP canola oil
1. In a large mixing bowl put the chopped chicken and ranch dressing.
2. Add the chili powder and lime peel.
3. Stir until the ingredients are well mixed.
4. On half of each tortilla spread the chicken mixture.
5. Sprinkle with the cheese and green onions.
6. Fold the tortilla over and seal the edges together.
7. Over medium high heat place a large skillet.
8. Brush both sides of the tortillas with the canola oil and place them in the heated skillet.
9. Cook for 3 minutes turn once and cook 3 minutes longer or until the cheese is completely melted.
10. Once the tortillas are removed from the skillet let cool enough to cut into 8 wedges.
Using tortillas to make sandwiches appeals to many people who simply don't want to eat a lot of bread. This hot tortilla sandwich is great served with dipping sauce made up of a bit of ranch dressing mixed with guacamole and a touch of hot sauce. Yummy!