1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees and butter a 10 inch pie plate.
2. In a large bowl, put the flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt, stirring to combine.
3. Cut the cold butter up into little pieces and drop them into the bowl with flour mixture. Using a pastry cutter, mix the dry ingredients with the butter pieces until it gets crumbly.
4. Add the egg yolks to the flour/butter mixture and mix together with a folk until just combined, then knead gently with your hands until you have a dough consistency. Pat the dough together into a ball and leave in the bowl; cover with plastic food wrap and put in refrigerator for 15 minutes.
5. Take 2/3 of the dough and press into your buttered pie plate. Take a rubber spatula and spread the orange marmalade over the dough in pie plate.
6. Roll out the remaining dough into a 1/8 to 1/4 inch thick layer; then cut this dough into thin strips, about 1/2 inch wide. Lay the strips on top of the orange marmalade in a criss-cross pattern and sprinkle a little sugar over the criss-cross pieces.
7. Bake in preheated oven for 35 to 40 minutes or until crust is golden brown. Remove and cool in pie pan.
8. Cut into wedges and serve as a snack or dessert.