1. Mix cupcake batter as directed.
2. Line 24 cupcake tins with liners.
3. Fill liners with batter until 1/2 full.
4. Roll pieces of foil into balls (approximately 1/2 to 2/3 inches around).
5. Using three foil balls per cupcake, place balls evenly around outside of liner but still inside baking tin to form a clover like shape.
6. Bake as directed on box or recipe, paying close attention because the tins are only filled half way they may take less time.
7. Once baking is complete allow cupcakes to cool completely.
8. Remove foil balls.
9. Ice cupcakes using white icing mixed with food coloring until desired shade of green is reached.
10. Cut candy belts in half lengthwise and then in 2 inch pieces. You’ll need enough for each cupcake to have one.
11. Insert candy into side of cupcake to represent the clover stem.