*1 (4 oz) pkg. pepperoni slices
*1 green pepper, diced
*1 onion, diced
*1 C cherry tomatoes, halved
*1/4 C Italian dressing
*1 C Mozzarella cheese, shredded
*1 (13.4 oz) pkg. refrigerated pizza dough
1. Set the oven temperature to 400 degrees.
2. Spray a 9X13 pan with a non stick cooking spray.
3. Toss the pepperoni slices, green pepper and onion together in a bowl.
4. Fold in the tomato halves
5. Pour the dressing over the ingredients and toss to coat well.
6. Spoon the mixture into the prepared baking pan evenly.
7. Sprinkle the cheese over the entire casserole.
8. Unroll the pizza dough.
9. Cut into 2 in. pieces.
10. Place the pizza dough pieces over the top of the casserole.
11. Bake 10 minutes or until the top has browned.
12. Cool 5 minutes then invert onto a serving plate.
I like this "pizza bite" dish for kids because it's not only delicious but rather entertaining as well. It's fun to watch the kids discover the little appetizers when you flip over the pan. They feel so grown up having their very own hors d'oeuvres!