* 1/2 cup favorite barbecue sauce
* 1 lb. pork stew meat, cut into 1/2 inch pieces
* 2 fresh ears of corn, cut in half
* 4 to 6 new red potatoes, cut into wedges
* 1 cup frozen or fresh cut green beans
* 2 Tbsp butter
* salt and pepper to taste
1. Set your grill to medium-high heat and preheat.
2. Lay out 4 sheets of heavy duty aluminum foil.
3. In a bowl, toss together the pork with the barbecue sauce.
4. Put 1/4 meat mixture on each of the 4 foil packets.
5. Top the meat with the corn, potatoes, and green beans, then divide the butter into 4 equal parts and top each packet with a pad of butter.
6. Fold the foil packets up, leaving a little air space at the top, then seal securely.
7. Place on grill on indirect heat, cover grill, then cook for 30 to 40 minutes, spinning packets at least once during this time.
8. Remove and let sit for 3 to 5 minutes before opening. Serves 4