* 1/2 C sugar
* 3 Tbsp self rising flour
* 1 (20 oz) can crushed pineapple, do not drain
* 1 C sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
* 1/2 C crackers, crushed
* 1/4 C butter, melted
1. Set the oven temperature to 300 degrees and allow the oven to preheat.
2. Place the flour and sugar together in a mixing bowl.
3. Add the pineapple with juice and the cheese and mix well.
4. Spread the mixture into a 2 qt. dish sprayed well with a non stick cooking spray.
5. Place the crackers on top and pour the butter over them evenly.
6. Bake the casserole for 20 minutes or until bubbly.
Looking for something entirely out of the ordinary to surprise your family with? I think a blend of pineapple with cheddar cheese, baked all hot and bubbly will do it! It will take a bite or two before they realize what tastes so good. Pineapple and cheddar just naturally go together. Try this dish for a nice break from the ordinary.